Re: Status of gfortran transition

Matthias Klose wrote:

> PS: Riku, didn't you start with the atlas packages?

There is already an NMU for refblas3 in experimental compiled with gfortran.
The atlas3 packages depend upon lapack3. So first the lapack3 packages have
to be NMUed. Last time I compiled lapack3 with gfortran there were some
errors in the testsuite (with or without -ffloat-store option) of lapack3.
I have not done much after that. May be the situation has changed a bit
now. I will try to compile it sometime over this weekend. If some one can
do it before that, by all means please go ahead. There are enough number of
packages to worry about in the g77 transition :-)

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/