Re: A basic lapack3gf package ready! (was Re: Status of gfortran transition)

Kumar Appaiah writes:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 06:55:57PM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> > > looks like the .shlibs files needs to be changed (see below how the
> > > refblas dependencies end up).
> >
> > Oh yes. You are right! I hope Riku can correct this during his review.
>
> Turns out that I've missed the file completely. Sorry. Riku, could you
> please include it during your review?

this is now fixed; the package is uploaded to experimental and sticks
in NEW.

I did see that you used -ffloat-store to build both refblas3 and
lapack3, which is a huge performance hit; while it seems to be ok for
starting the transition, I would consider this RC.  Camm did mention a
fix for the failing complex testcases.

Next one would be atlas3 (new upstream version 3.8); please could you
have a look at it (without using -ffloat-store for the build)?

  Matthias