Re: Broken autopkgtest blocks texlive-base (et al) transition

Hi Norbert,

On 31-01-2019 16:06, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> Next time, if you want to have relevant parties aware of the issue, you
>> should CC the release team, as they have the power to ignore the
>> failure. Currently and for some time to come I am watching regressions
>> on a close to daily basis.
>
> So what was happening here? Did you manually push the packages into
> testing overriding the tests? If so, thanks a lot.

No, I haven't. And I can't quickly spot in the other hint files that
anybody did. I wonder...

> Things will repeat, as I am uploading new packages just now (taking ages
> due to bad and intermittent internet connection).

I'll keep an eye on it. Ideally we would trigger the test without sphinx
from unstable as that doesn't seem needed by the test. Otherwise I'll
probably ignore the failure of sagetex. Although, sagemath just got fixed.

Paul