Re: tex-common package bug in launchpad

On So, 08 Jul 2012, melchiaros wrote:
> could you please look at :
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tex-common/+bug/1017675

One more instance of a user who cannot read the documentation
and is messing around with system things without knowing what
he is doing?

Are you telling me I should care for something like mpm - which
is AFAIR *Miktex* Package Manager, and Miktex is a formely
Windows program...

Do you - or the OP - or anyone - really expect that mixing these
things in an arbitrary way just works out of the box.

Simply stated, RTFM.

AINDERBY QUERNHOW (n.)
One who continually bemoans the 'loss' of the word 'gay' to the
English language, even though they had never used the word in any
context at all until they started complaining that they couldn't use
it any more.