TL2012 status 2012-03-06

Hi everyone,
Frank, there is an important question for you

new packages uploaded:
- mostly cosmetic fixes, lintian errors cleaning, removal of
  empty packages

I am very much inclined to upload the current set after a rebuild
with proper changelogs and propr versins to experimental.

But before that I need one lintian error fixed (or ignored), FRANK!
	E: texlive-base: no-debconf-config
	The package contains a "templates" file in its control area but
	has no corresponding "config" script. This is occasionally OK,
	but is usually an error.
Do you understand that? What do I have to do here?

All the other lintian errors I have fixed, and many lintian warnings.
There are still a lot left, if you want to take a look, see
	http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/pool/lintian.log
for an overview of all errors in all relevant packages, ordered
by error type. And if you have suggestions how to fix them, anyone,
let me know (or send fixes!)

Other things that needs to be done:
- provide replaces for ptex packages to TL
- libpaper support/check/fix

Anyway, as usual, any comments welcome.

`That young girl is one of the least benightedly
unintelligent organic life forms it has been my profound
lack of pleasure not to be able to avoid meeting.'
                 --- Marvin's first ever compliment about anybody.