Re: TL2012 status 2012-02-29 - version 2

On Mo, 05 Mär 2012, Mitsuya Shibata wrote:
> 2012年3月5日0:10 Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>:
> > You just check out texlive-bin; cd into telxive-bin,
> > mkdir tarballs; copy the tarball there, go tinto trunk, and
> > call svn-buildpackage ...
>
> Thank you so much. svn-buildpackage starts to build!

IT seems that whenI build with svn-buildpackage -us -uc, it breaks,
and if I do it with svn-buildpackage --svn-export, and then
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc it works ... strange ...

Arthur felt at a bit of a loss. There was a whole Galaxy
of stuff out there for him, and he wondered if it was
churlish of him to complain to himself that it lacked just
two things: the world he was born on and the woman he
loved.