Re: [NTG-context] new debian context, upload to Debian

Norbert Preining wrote:

I know, I will call the package
	luatex-snapshot
upload it to experimental, and people will get a warning about its
usage. It is ok this way, not many people will get it from experimental
anyway, but I want to have it around for testing, and better early
adoption then late work.
ok, for the sake if testing integration, compilation, etc, making a debian package makes sense; as long as you add some 'no support whatsoever' clause

(btw, is may also help if lua is installed as part of the system utilities; it's small so ...)

just for fun: you can use luatex as lua interpreter:

 luatex --lua somescript.lua

with somescript.lua being

 print("I'm LuaTeX!")

is a nice testcase.
The point is that there are people who don't want to compile things but
still are able to test stuff. For those luatex-snapshot pacakged will
serve, too (and for me, because I don't want to have packages not under
package management control on my system ;-)
ok

Hans
                                         Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE