Re: [NTG-context] new debian context, upload to Debian

Hi Taco!

On Mit, 20 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> The cows fonts (inside cont-tmf) are cc-by-nd. TeXLive doesn't
> like that, so perhaps the same is true for debian.

Ok.

> Everything in (the current versions of) cont-ext, cont-fmt and cont-img
> is either GPLv2 or Public Domain.

Thanks for clarification.

> >BTW, as you are also one of the luatex people, same problem exists for
> >luatex which I am also packaging.
>
> Please, please don't do that. The snapshots are bug-ridden and totally
> experimental. In this stage, we much prefer having only testers that
> know how to deal with unstable software.

I know, I will call the package
	luatex-snapshot
upload it to experimental, and people will get a warning about its
usage. It is ok this way, not many people will get it from experimental
anyway, but I want to have it around for testing, and better early
adoption then late work.

The point is that there are people who don't want to compile things but
still are able to test stuff. For those luatex-snapshot pacakged will
serve, too (and for me, because I don't want to have packages not under
package management control on my system ;-)

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
HASTINGS (pl.n.)
Things said on the spur of the moment to explain to someone who comes
into a room unexpectedly precisely what it is you are doing.