Re: [NTG-context] new debian context, upload to Debian

Norbert Preining wrote:

Ok, thanks a lot. May I ask you something about copyright: For proper
inclusion I really need to know the copyright not only of the files in
cont-tmf, but aslo in the others, cont-ext, cont-fnt, cont-img.

The cows fonts (inside cont-tmf) are cc-by-nd. TeXLive doesn't
like that, so perhaps the same is true for debian.

Everything in (the current versions of) cont-ext, cont-fmt and cont-img
is either GPLv2 or Public Domain.

Is there any chance to get a statement of them beign DFSG compatible?
Otherwise I have to exclude some of it and put it into something like
context-nonfree.

BTW, as you are also one of the luatex people, same problem exists for
luatex which I am also packaging.

Please, please don't do that. The snapshots are bug-ridden and totally
experimental. In this stage, we much prefer having only testers that
know how to deal with unstable software.

Greetings, Taco