Re: [bts-link] source package texlive-bin

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> Ups, missed.  Read that, don't have much more of a clue.

Well, it's a way to get notified when the status of a bug in upstream
BTS changes.

> A, probably that means that he's added support for sourceforge?  I mean,
> I guess that's why this mail arrives now, while nothing has changed
> upstream.

I suppose generic support for SF already existed; presumably, what
changed right now is that Pierre made his software know the link between
the specific xdvik project on SF and the Debian package texlive-bin.

--
Florent