Re: On the license audit for Debian's TeX-related packages

Thank you a lot for you all being so receptive with us !

I am mostly a Windows XP user too, but I've already used Ubuntu and
Mandriva and now I'm looking for learning Debian to start, I think
we'll do our best efforts to contribute.

I've never participated of none project of such great magnitude like
that and I don't have any experience with LaTeX and packaging too but
I´m anxious to learn and start contributing. I can also contribute
translating to Brazilian Poruguese if needed to.

that's all guys.
I can't wait to begin.