On the license audit for Debian's TeX-related packages

Dear Frank, Norbert, Hilmar & Co.

As I mentioned before, I have some students of mine that are interested
in getting involved with Free Software projects.

In particular, João Paulo and Victor are interested in studying licences
of Free Software and since I know that you have a relese-critical
urgency of dealing with licenses of packages in the TeX distributions
(and in Debian in particular), I thought that we could join forces.

So, would you have any pending task for them? I think that the tasks of
dealing with repositories, version control systems, packaging for Debian
etc I can teach them, but I don't know exactly what is the work that
needs to be done, specifically (e.g., which packages are problematic).

Regars, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/