Re: Removal of tfm-arphic

Hi Danai,

I've uploaded the package this evening.

Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <danai.sae-han@edpnet.be> wrote:

[... lots of interesting stuff...]

I think this mail contains lots of interesting information.  Some of it
might be useful even as package documentation, both for people who
wonder what has changed, and for newcomers.

> No other package than cjk-latex depends on the tfm-arphic packages, so
> I suppose not many people will have problems when it's disappeared.

Okay, this is really fine.  I was just puzzled that I didn't find
cjk-latex anywhere, I had assumed that it had been resurrected.  But I
I guess I only tested after the new packages went into testing.

> Unfortunately it is.  I'll work on it tonight in order to upload a new
> version tomorrow.  I'll keep you updated.  Do you want it to have a
> "medium" urgency?

Yes, I think this is okay.