[VAC] 2006-10-31 -> 2006-11-04 in London

Hi,

I'll spend a few days in London from Tuesday, October the 31st (arriving
in the late morning) to Saturday, November the 4th (leaving in the
morning).

If someone wants to meet me there, that's fine, but better contact me
before I leave so that I can take your phone number with me.

Most probably, I won't read my email there. The packages I'm taking care
of are co-maintained, so there should be no problem on this front.

Bye,

--
Florent