Re: svn server, and why am I so lazy ...

> After some searching I found an email explaining the stuff, and my costa
> home dir was moved to ~/COSTA_home, including the .ssh/authorized keys.

I also had this one, but it seems the admins had generated a copy of
this file to ~/.ssh on alioth. This is because ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
had the same key listed as in ~/COSTA_home, plus a comment saying that
this was automatically created or something like that, which I
understood as a consequence of the migration.

Anyway...

--
Florent