Two problems with current ruby scripts

Dear all!

THe packages of ConTeXt I am currently preparing are tested by a user
and he send back the following questions/comments. Could you please
comment on this.

For the background: I install all the stubs from
	scripts/context/stubs/unix
into /usr/bin, add a texmfstart stub that calls ruby with the right path
to texmfstart.rb.

----- Forwarded message from Mike Bird <mgb@yosemite.net> -----