Context: New texexec ignores nonstopmode

Package: context 2006.08.08-0.4

When run from an editor, texexec is generally told to run in
nonstopmode.  For example, here is the first line of ConTeXt
output from a run under AUCTeX in Emacs:

Running `ConTeXt' on `mytest' with ``texexec --once --texutil --interface=en
--passon="-interaction=nonstopmode" mytest.tex''

Despite the instruction to run tex in nonstopmode, TeX stops
on e.g. failure to find a font.  This did not happen with the
old perl texexec.  I don't know of any way of responding to
TeX's prompt so I have to kill the TeX (actually pdfetex)
process.

--Mike Bird