Re: tex-common: Please provide dh_installtex functions for packages that need only mktexlsr

On Die, 24 Okt 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> Yes, and don't forget to make it clear whether these trees are added to
> the existing list, or replace it.

Ok, I have submitted the code to the svn repository.

Please check the man page (pod2man ./dh_installtex.1 > foo.1; man ./foo.1)
on clearness of the explanation (and of course english).

I will do some teststoday, but have guests on the university ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
PODE HOLE (n.)
A hole drilled in chipboard lavatory walls by homosexuals for any one
of a number of purposes.