Re: Upload of new texlive packages

Hi Florent!

On Mit, 09 Aug 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
> /tmp/buildd/texlive-bin-2005.dfsg.1/build/inst/bin/i686-pc-linux-gnu/updmap: line 435: /usr/share/texmf-texlive/scripts/debian/debianize-updmap: No such file or directory
> make[2]: [install] Error 1 (ignored)

Irrelevant because what the build system wants to set up the whole texmf
system in the build environment, which doesn't work. It also needs not
to work, because only the binaries should be build.

But I don't want to hack the configure/Makefile.in scripts for now, as
it does not really hurt.

> missing: /tmp/buildd/texlive-bin-2005.dfsg.1/./texmf/web2c/tex-pl.pool

This file is not needed and not included because there is no tex-pl
link, only a pdfetex-pl.pool is needed.

> Hmmmm?

Nothing to worry.

`Er, hey Earthman...'
`Arthur,' said Arthur.
`Yeah, could you just sort of keep this robot with you and
guard this end of the passageway. OK?'
What from? You just said there's no
one here.'
`Yeah, well, just for safety, OK?' said Zaphod.
`Whose? Yours or mine?'
                 --- Arthur drawing the short straw on Magrathea.