Re: Question for DD: TeX live upload to unstable?

Hi Julian, hi all!

On Son, 19 Feb 2006, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> Could Replace them instead.

No, I don't actually want to replace this package. Replaces are bad ;-)
Replaces are only good for *REAL* replaces, and this is not going to
happen.

> Then compare these lists with those found in the Contents-i386.gz file
> in ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/ (or thereabouts).

AFAIR I did this once to get all the conflicts I have now, but maybe I
missed some places then.

Will check again.

THEAKSTONE (n.)
Ancient mad tramp who jabbers to himself and swears loudly and
obscenely on station platforms and traffic islands.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff