Re: Question for DD: TeX live upload to unstable?

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 01:05:00AM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Ok, I will
> - conflict with dviutils as it contains only dviconcat and dviselect,
>   but not dvitodvi nor dvibook, which are included in the seetex
>   distribution
> - but I will blacklist dvi2tty and instead depend/suggest dvi2tty
>   Debian package.
>
> Thanks for spotting this, it is hard to check all packages in Debian ;-)

Could Replace them instead.

Also, try the following:

dpkg-deb -c <texlive .deb file>

to get a list of files in the .deb's.

Then compare these lists with those found in the Contents-i386.gz file
in ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/ (or thereabouts).

   Julian