Re: Question for DD: TeX live upload to unstable?

Dear Atsuhito!

On Son, 19 Feb 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> - but I will blacklist dvi2tty and instead depend/suggest dvi2tty
>   Debian package.

Hmmm, can one of you give me a hint how to proceed in this:

- texlive-extra-utils 2005-1 has /usr/bin/dvi2tty
- texlive-extra-utils *should* depend on dvi2tty and does not include
  the dvi2tty files

How can I do this that the upgrade works smooth? dpkg first tries to
unpack dvi2tty which breaks because 2005-1 is installed. And it cannot
install 2005-2 as it depends on dvi2tty?

It is true that this is due to the fact that I missed the conflict in
2005-1, but what can I do now?

TUAMGRANEY (n.) A hideous wooden ornament that people hang over the
mantelpiece to prove they've been to Africa.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff