Re: new lmodern package

Also, a few minor comments about debian/copyright:

  - You chose to include the GUST Font Source License in
    debian/copyright. This is OK, but I think it would cause less work
    for future upstream releases to install the
    doc/fonts/lm/GUST-FONT-SOURCE-LICENSE.txt file provided by upstream
    into /usr/share/doc/lmodern and simply point to this file from
    debian/copyright. That way, you don't have to check every time there
    is a new upstream release that GUST-FONT-SOURCE-LICENSE.txt didn't
    change in the meantime.

  - I see no other reference to the GNU GPL than the following two lines
    in debian/copyright:

    On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be
    found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.

    therefore I think they should be dropped now.

--
Florent