Re: new lmodern package

Hi Ralf, hi Frank!

A new -1 version (2006-02-09) is n the tug server.
> 	deb(-src) http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/

Changes:
- Inclusion of NEWS.Debian text
- inclusion of link generation script into the source packlage
- Maintainer is debian-tetex-main
- Uploaders as in tetex + Florent
- Build-Depends: replaced by Build-Depends-Indep:

The package is lintian clean if you change the Changelog entry to
mention one of the uploaders (and not me on the changelog entry).
Otherwise no changes to the last version.

Please read the text in NEWS.Debian.

I would say: change chagnelog entry to include one uploader, rebuild,
last tests, upload.

NAPLES (pl.n.)
The tiny depression in a piece of Ryvita.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff