new lmodern package

Hi all!

Few things: Since someone has to take the lmodern packages, I have put
it into svn of pkg-texlive, everyone is invited to check and contribute.

Please check out
	svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-texlive/lmodern
Note that if you use svn-buildpackage (which is a good idea), don't
forget to create a directory lmodern/tarbalss and put the orig.tar.gz in
there, the property mergeWithUpstream is set (see svn-buildpackage
manual).

Ready made packages are at
	deb(-src) http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/

Could pleae one of you or all of you test this with
- currente tetex
- current context
as I don't be a context master and the texlive paclages contain their
own copy of lmodern (will be kicked out soon).

I too test in my sid-tetex-chroot.

Thanks.

On Son, 05 Feb 2006, Ralf Stubner wrote:
> > Thanks. Frank, Norbert, I will create a list of necessary links for
> > the lmodern package.
>
> Attached. Should be directly useable with dh_link. Untested.

This is included in th epackage.

> Some documentation (probably for NEWS.Debian) would be useful, too.
> Outline:

Only the outline is included, if someone can write a bit more it would
be great.

TYNE and WEAR (nouns)
The 'Tyne' is the small priceless or vital object accidentally dropped
on the floor (e.g. diamond tie clip, contact lens) and the 'wear' is
the large immovable object (e.g. Welsh dresser, car-crusher) that it
shelters under.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff