Re: new lmodern package

Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@physik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

>> 	from 0.92-7 to 0.92-11
>> 		I cannot do anything against this problem
>> 		always asks for changed conf file
>
> One can't do anything about this. But people who have 0.92-11 installed,
> most likely have it installed already. I only tested that route since I
> thought Florent had put some migration code into 0.92-11.

Sorry, I was blind in my last mail.  We really needn't care about
upgrades to older packages.

>> If we could fix the NEWS.Debian than we would be ready for an upload,
>> or?
>
> Has there been a decision whether we provide the links in the package
> now and remove them only in etch+1, or if we only provide infrastructure
> for fixing this now?

I would vote for providing links now and for etch, and remove them only
after etch.  It doesn't hurt to have the infrastructure for fixing in
the source package now (especially since now you exactly know what needs
to be done), but I wouldn't install it.

Gruß, Frank
Debian Developer (teTeX)