Re: Problem with the "updmap scheme" when a font package is in an "inconsistent state"

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:

> Frankly, the difference here is negligible. .dpkg-new checking is the
> simpler one, but the other way is only *slighlty* less simple.

Sorry, I have to withdraw this statement. I forgot that, in order to
call dpkg-query only once per update-updmap call, I need to implement a
little caching mechanism which, while not terribly difficult, makes this
solution a bit more complex to implement than the .dpkg-new checking.

--
Florent