Re: Ping ... still messed up archive ...

Dear Danai!

On Sam, 13 Mai 2006, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> Sorry lads.  It seems that Fontforge now takes three times more CPU
> power than before, so I have to run it all day and night long.

Uhhh, this is bad.

> And I actually forgot to bump up the standards version of the Arphic
> packages, so I have to run it again.  Doh.

No problem. It was only annoying that the Package file references the
files, but they are not there. So aptitude upgrade stops and does not
upgrade nothing at all. You have to deselect the cjk packages by hand,
play around since there were some removal/replacements etc.

> I'm uploading all the packages right now, and will rebuild the Arphic
> packages later on.

One more thing, there seems to be a bug in latex-cjk-thai, it fails
in the postinst emacs part:
install/latex-cjk: Handling install for emacsen flavor emacs-snapshot
/usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/latex-cjk-common: line 34: cd: /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk: No such file or directory
emacs-package-install: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/latex-cjk-common emacs-snapshot emacs-snapshot emacs21 failed at /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-package-install line 30, <TSORT> line 2.

ROCHESTER (n.)
One who is able to gain occupation of the armrest on both sides of
their cinema or aircraft seat.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff