Re: Ping ... still messed up archive ...

> > The latex-cjk repository on chinese.alioth.debian.org is still refering
> > to Version: 4.6.0+cvs20060325-1 in the packages file, but there is NO
> > latex-cjk packge at all there. I haven't found them in the NEW queue nor
> > in incoming, so it seems that you didn't upload them, neither to
> > alioth site nor to Debian.
>
> Same here, a bit annoying ;-)

Sorry lads.  It seems that Fontforge now takes three times more CPU
power than before, so I have to run it all day and night long.

And I actually forgot to bump up the standards version of the Arphic
packages, so I have to run it again.  Doh.

I'm uploading all the packages right now, and will rebuild the Arphic
packages later on.

Thanks for trying out my packages. 8°)

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐