Re: Ping ... still messed up archive ...

Hi Norbert!

> On Sam, 13 Mai 2006, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> > And I actually forgot to bump up the standards version of the Arphic
> > packages, so I have to run it again.  Doh.
>
> No problem. It was only annoying that the Package file references the
> files, but they are not there. So aptitude upgrade stops and does not
> upgrade nothing at all. You have to deselect the cjk packages by hand,
> play around since there were some removal/replacements etc.

OIC.  I was already wondering why aptitude didn't upgrade from version
20051031-10 to 20060425-1.  I thought I had to add an extra conflict
to latex-cjk-all.

Strange thing now is that I don't get 20060425-2 but 20060425-1.
Weird.  I cleaned the packages cache though.

> One more thing, there seems to be a bug in latex-cjk-thai, it fails
> in the postinst emacs part:
> install/latex-cjk: Handling install for emacsen flavor emacs-snapshot
> /usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/latex-cjk-common: line 34: cd: /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk: No such file or directory
> emacs-package-install: /usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/latex-cjk-common emacs-snapshot emacs-snapshot emacs21 failed at /usr/lib/emacsen-common/emacs-package-install line 30, <TSORT> line 2.

Ouch.  I forgot to adjust the latex-cjk-common.emacsen* files.
Thanks for the bug report.  I think it's fixed now.

Best regards

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--