Re: Ping ... still messed up archive ...

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 09:14 +0200, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:

> It seems that Fontforge now takes three times more CPU
> power than before, so I have to run it all day and night long.

Which FontForge version are you using? I use fontforge-0.0.20060430-1
from <URL:http://kebil.ghost.lt/debian/pool/fontforge/> (backported to
sarge). AFAIK this version should get uploaded to sid soon. And I
haven't noticed any slow downs. But then, the fonts I am working with
are probably much smaller than yours. You could ask for help on
fontforge-devel. George Williams as useually very responsive to bug
reports. Especially if you can provide (preferably small) examples.

cheerio
ralf