Re: tetex-doc-nonfree

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 10:39 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Aehhe.. do you expect a new GR???

No, but one never knows. What makes me unsure what will happen is that
some high-profile DDs (ftp-masters and release managers) has favoured
'GFDL is not fit for main under any circumstances' quite strongly. It is
not easy to have ones believes changed by a majority vote.

[...]
> BTW, why was it unexpected for you?

Besides the above mentioned high-profile DDs, it was also the collective
position of d-legal that 'GFDL is not fit for main under any
circumstances'. Although, if I were a DD I probably would have voted for
the winning suggestion, too.

cheerio
ralf