Re: (te)TeX recent changes

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 10:12 +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:

> This document shows ok in xpdf (although with display refresh problems),
> while acroread gives an error. I am pretty sure that is an error of the
> logo, but I cannot check this!

Interesting. I have no problems with this document in both xpdf and
acroread¹. But I am using Sarge, while IIRC you (and probably Bruno) use
Sid. Maybe some library issue?

cheerio
ralf

1 Actually, I have a problem with acroread: I updated yesterday to
  version 7.0.5 from marillat's archive, and acroread now takes 1½
  minutes to start. What's going on here?