Re: (te)TeX recent changes

Hi all!

On Fre, 20 Jan 2006, Ralf Stubner wrote:
> > BUT: If I compile the file with latex/dvips/ps2pdf at least xpdf does
> > NOT give any error messages anymore, while acroread still has the
> > Drawing error on the first page (not on subsequent). So this is really
> > strange.
>
> Is this with a tetex or with a texlive environment?

texlive.

> > Could it be related to a bug in the document:

No it wasn't, I fixed these misplaced characters.

> Quite possbile. Could you try minimizing this document and post the
> result? There might be two different issues here.

Document:
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\begin{document}
\includegraphics{iutaustl}
\end{document}

iutaustl.ps is attached.

This document shows ok in xpdf (although with display refresh problems),
while acroread gives an error. I am pretty sure that is an error of the
logo, but I cannot check this!

Windows NT crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams.