Re: latex-cjk, texlive, and TeX Policy

Dear Danai!

One more question:

On Mit, 28 Dez 2005, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > > . Again replacement of texlive-lang-cjk:
> > >   You for sure know better what is included in all these packages. In
> > >   the texlive-lang-cjk package I have
> >
> > So ATM the packages that are *not* included are: "cns", "yi4latex" and
> > "hyphen-pinyin".
>
> As long as I know that you will package "cns". I will move "yi4latex" to
> texlive-latex-extra.

So it is enough for me to depend on
	latex-cjk-all (>= ???)
(??? number of next release you will tell me) to get all the stuff I
need, if I move the yi4latex away. Is this right?

LUDLOW (n.)
A wad of newspaper, folded tablenapkin or lump of cardboard put under
a wobbly table or chair to make it stand-up straight. It is perhaps
not widely known that air-ace Sir Douglas Bader used to get about on
an enormous pair of ludlows before he had his artificial legs fitted.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff