Re: Coordinating upload of teTeX-3.0 to unstable

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 05:45:05PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> I started with everything build depending on tetex-*.  Here is an
> overview of packages which might have problems.  Note that I have
> no clue what some of those message mean.

Thanks!

> Those really failed to build:
> - ctie
>   Unmet build dependencies: libkpathsea-dev (>= 2.0.2-1)

ctie is included in tetex-3.0, so we simply need a conflicts/replaces
here, and when tetex-3.0 hits unstable, I'll replace ctie with a dummy
package.

> - libkpathsea-perl
>   Unmet build dependencies: libkpathsea-dev (>= 2.0-1)

I need to find some time to work on that package anyway.

> Should I worry about messages like:
> Underfull \hbox (badness 2368)
> Overfull \hbox (21.3942pt too wide)
> LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OMS/cmtt/m/n' undefined
> LaTeX Warning: Reference `sec-cblash' on page 7 undefined on input line 452.

No, that's up to the authors of the documents to worry about.

> ** `XXX' doesn't appear in menus:

Don't understand this one - where does it happen?

Thanks for your help,

   Julian