SVN unreleased packages suggestion

Based on experience with other packages, I'd like to suggest that from
now on, we keep the distribution setting in the changelog as
"UNRELEASED" until we are actually about to compile and upload a
package.  In that way, it will be clear what is going on to anyone who
looks at the repository: new changelog entries are added to the
UNRELEASED part, and if there is no UNRELEASED section, a new version
number will be introduced and the dist set to UNRELEASED.

   Julian