Re: 3.0-2

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:36:33 +0100,
 Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

  weg@indiscrete.org (Eythan Weg) schrieb:

    > I guess I cannot expect that the installation
    > lmodern will correct.  The configuration resides
    > with root.  Can this be fixed?

  What do you mean with "resides with root"? Files are created in root's
  home directory?

  Can you tell us exactly what you did and what happened?

After installing tetex, I reinstalled lmodern. I
believe that tetex does not produce anything in
root.  But when I could not use lmodern I saw the
whole private configuration under root and not in
/var/lib/texmf.

I had to manually issue updmap-sys to make the
fonts visible.

  I tried the upgrade here, and it worked.  I guess it has to do with
  other packages you have installed.  It would be great if you could give
  us more details.  For a starter, a bug report with reportbug would be
  helpful.

Ok.

eythan