3.0-2

Based on 3.0-1 the installation is uneventful
except for the auxiliary directories created:
/usr/share/tetex-{bin,base,extra}.

I guess I cannot expect that the installation
lmodern will correct.  The configuration resides
with root.  Can this be fixed?

Trying to install this version on top 2.02 is more
difficult.  In fact, I had to remove many packages
like lilypond and lmodern to avoid dependencies
of these on the old tetex.  But even after
removing  every offending package, I still had
to purge the old tetex to install the new one.

Eythan