Re: remarks on tex-common and dh_installtexfonts

On Fre, 04 Nov 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> Have fun and interesting on your conference.

It was. Lots of work done (or started to be done ;-)

> hope to be able to test and upload before Tuesday, given that you submit
> your changes somewhen earlier.

Submitted.

Ah, and thanks for fixing the errors I have introduced ;-)

BEDFONT
A lurching sensation in the pit of the stomach experienced at
breakfast in a hotel, occasioned by the realisation that it is about
now that the chamber-maid will have discovered the embarrassing stain
on your bottom sheet.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff