Re: remarks on tex-common and dh_installtexfonts

> I didn't follow the whole discussion as I am on a conference and only
> very sporadic internet connection. If you tell me the circumstances of
> the problem I will check it in a pbuilder and see if it works.

Have fun and interesting on your conference.

The problem is that, essentially, the ls-R management didn't work at all
upon a fresh install, only if the files were already present.  But I
hope to be able to test and upload before Tuesday, given that you submit
your changes somewhen earlier.

Again, don't hurry, be happy ;-)