tex-common and ls-R files (was: remarks on tex-common and dh_installtexfonts)

Hallo Norbert,

I've got one more question regarding the ls-R file handling.  Our code
currently goes like this:

    db_get tex-common/managedlsr || true
    if [ -n "$RET" ] ; then
      [...]
    else
      #
      # In this case when no ls-R files are managed by debconf
      # we do nothing. The files get the correct permissions on new
      # installation, because we ship them like this. And if a user
      # changes some of the parameters, he is responsible for himself.
      echo "Leaving permissions of ls-R files as they are ..."
    fi

Now, if one file is already group-writeable and you do dpkg-reconfigure,
and you deselect all of them,  you get the message  "Leaving permissions
of ls-R files as they are ...".

Shouldn't we change this to

    db_get tex-common/managedlsr || true
    if [ -z "$RET" ] ; then