Re: Too many conflicts? (tetex vs. texlive)

> tex-common (0.7) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * take over installation of /var/cache/fonts/*, /usr/local/share/texmf
>     and the ls-R links from tetex (and texlive). [preining]

Ooookay. However, since all this never hit unstable yet, we are pretty
much free IMHO. If readability of dep lines is deemed more important,
the version part of the dependency can be ommited (for now---until we do
require a specific version uploaded to unstable, of course). Frank?

--
Florent