Re: anonymous cvs checkout @ debian

Hi,

I have now done checkouts of the CVS trees of tetex-base and -bin, both
in unstable/sarge and in experimental, and diff'ed against my local
copies.  I had to fix some further mess, see the commit messages, and
some files I manually removed from /cvs/tetex/ on gluck are now in
~frank/CVS-mess.

There is one thing I could not fix:

frank@gluck:~$ ls -lh /cvs/tetex/CVSROOT/history
-rw-r--r--    1 root     adm             0 Apr 17 06:25 /cvs/tetex/CVSROOT/history

this gives "cannot write to history" error messages from cvs.  Many
other files there are group "Debian", don't know whether this is
correct.

As a side note, I think it is a *very* bad thing that we don't have
daily backups of gluck (and all other Debian machines).  If this isn't
changed by the time I come back from my vacation, I'll raise this issue
on the appropriate list.