Re: anonymous cvs checkout @ debian

On 11.04.05 Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> > I tried to do an anonymous checkout from the Debian cvs server.
> > Unfortunately that doesn't work at my side. The only message I get
> > is:
> >
> > preusse@preusse ~ $ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/tetex \
> > co -rexperimental tetex-base/debian
> >
> > cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.debian.org:
> > Usage: cvs [cvs-options] command [command-options-and-arguments]
> > preusse@preusse ~ $
> >
> > Anybody experiencing similar problems? Is the anonymous access
> > disabled actually?
>
> Well... it was disabled in an incorrect fashion for another
> repository during the recovery of gluck, fixed now.

Still not working:

preusse@preusse ~ $ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/tetex co -rexperimental tetex-base/debian
cvs server: Updating tetex-base/debian
cvs [server aborted]: unrecognized operation '\x20' in /cvs/tetex/tetex-base/debian/Attic/preinst.in,v
preusse@preusse ~ $

I've no clue, why he goes into the attic. Trying to get the
experimental branch using the web interface gives me.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2662, in run_cgi
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2615, in main
    view_directory(request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 1146, in
view_directory
    fileinfo, alltags = get_logs(full_name, rcs_files, view_tag)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 1093, in
get_logs
    raise 'error during rlog: '+hex(status)
error during rlog: 0x100

Regards,