po files of tetex-base

Hi translators,

I modified templates of tetex-base (not of tetex-bin!)
in the latest package.  Modification was to remove
unnecessary (i.e. unused) entries from templates so I
guess es.po and fr.po might be good but as I'm not sure
so I send you the latest po files.

I would like to know if they are okay or need modification.
If they are okay please let me know and if not please
update them and send them again (very sorry).

Regards,		  2003.9.2(Tue)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima