Re: Looking for an advocate

From: frank@kuesterei.ch (Frank Küster)
Subject: Re: Looking for an advocate
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:50:32 +0200

> > Of course I'm willing to be your advocate.  But as I'm
> > not a native speaker, I'm afraid there might be a bit
> > problem of communication with AM.
>
> Why do you think this might be a problem? Looking at your mails, you
> don't write publication-ready english (nor do I), but it doesn't seem as
> if it is a lot of work for you to say what you mean.

Well, it is not a lot of work for me to say what I mean,
but it is true that everytime when I read my mail I feel
that it is a bit different from what I want to say ;)

> If you simply fear that the AM himself would have problems with somebody
> making mistakes in language - well, then I think we _should_ bother
> him. Debian is an international project.

Right.  So, in short, I'm willing to be your advocate
if you really requested me so.

Regards,		   2003-10-24(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima