Re: Looking for an advocate

From: frank@kuesterei.ch (Frank Küster)
Subject: Looking for an advocate
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:20:43 +0200

> Hi all,
>
> a couple of days ago (but unfortunately expired in my mailer, and I
> can't find it on lists.debian.org) Atsuhito asked wether Hilmar and I
> were planning to become Debian Developers.

Well, it was not in lists.debian.org because it was a
private mail ;)  But it is no problem, I guess.

> I have been thinking about it, reading documents, and yes, I think I
> should apply. Would you, Atsuhito, or anybody else on the list be
> willing to by my advocate?

Of course I'm willing to be your advocate.  But as I'm
not a native speaker, I'm afraid there might be a bit
problem of communication with AM.

So if someone else (Julian or Claire?) has an intention
to be an advocate, feel free to say so.

But, if no one raised one's hand (is this correct phrase?),
I will be willing to be an advocate.

Regards,		   2003-10-23(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima