Re: Sarge freezes

Bill Allombert schrieb:
On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 05:20:48PM +0200, Christoph Bier wrote:

Hi all!

Can somebody give me a hint where to start searching? It's not a
special application that freezes Sarge, it happens accidentally:
using Mozilla, Emacs, xterm, gnome-panel ... and even the terminal
without X running.

Hmm. Sarge is supposed to be frozen, but *not* that way...

;-)

System:
Duron 1100MHz
512 MB DDR-RAM
Graphic: GeForce2 GTS/Pro
Abit KV7 (VIA KT600/8237)

What kernel do you use ? Do you remember to have upgraded it recently ?

2.6.10-mh1. Compiled last time on Mon May 9 17:47:49, I only added a serial driver as a module.

Thanks and greetings,
	Christoph
--
+++ Typografie-Regeln: http://www.zvisionwelt.de/typokurz.pdf (1.3a)