RE: dh_testdir: Command not found

Thanks for the reply Shawn,

> I think you need to install the debhelper package.

That appears to have gotten things moving along... Not quite there
yet...

**Rene**
Should debhelper be listed as a dependency?

> FYI the kernel-patch-freeswan will not build against kernel
> 2.4.21. There is a bug reported on this if you want more info.

The package I'm referring to is freeswan-modules-source applied against
the debianised 2.4.21 source.

The new error compiling the modules after installing debhelper is...

ipsec_init.c: In function `ipsec_init':
ipsec_init.c:174: error: too few arguments to function
`inet_add_protocol_R2714a68d'
ipsec_init.c:178: error: too few arguments to function
`inet_add_protocol_R2714a68d'
ipsec_init.c: In function `ipsec_cleanup':
ipsec_init.c:226: error: too few arguments to function
`inet_del_protocol_R7fd073ef'
ipsec_init.c:231: error: too few arguments to function
`inet_del_protocol_R7fd073ef'
make[3]: *** [ipsec_init.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/modules/freeswan/linux/net/ipsec'
make[2]: *** [module] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/modules/freeswan'
make[1]: *** [build-stamp] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/modules/freeswan'
Module /usr/src/modules/freeswan failed.
Hit return to Continue

I'll try against 2.4.20..

Thanks again,

Lewis